1.2 You can access Our Services: on applications (Apps) via various operating systems on Your mobile phone or other mobile devices; or at Our Website https://www.nightball.co.uk/ (Website).
1.3 When You interact with Our Website or Apps, We collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, might be able to be used to identify You (Personal Data).
- what Personal Data We collect when You use Our Website/Services (Your Personal Data);
- how We may use and share Your Personal Data; and
- Your choices concerning how We use Your Personal Data
2. PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
2.2. Nightball Technologies Limited does not therefore store or have access to any Personal Data from the Nightball Technologies Limited System, and it is therefore not possible for Nightball Technologies Limited to identify any of our customers’ staff from the Nightball Technologies Limited
2.3. datasets (although some customers may wish to link the Nightball Technologies Limited user ID database to identify their individual staff but Nightball Technologies Limited will not access and our customers should not give us access to that Personal Data).
2.4. When the representative of each of our customers signs up for the Services: we will collect that individual’s name and business email address (and the name and business email address of any other staff whose details they pass to us).
2.5 When You complete any “free text” boxes in Our forms: We also collect information that You provide (for example, support requests or survey submissions) and Personal Data disclosed by You on Our forums, blogs and Our other areas of the Services to which You can post information and materials.
3. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA
When you use the Website/Services, the following information is created and automatically logged in Our Systems:
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use Your Personal Data:
4.1 To authenticate that You are the registered user; provide You with the Services; process Your transactions and respond to Your requests.
4.2 For Our Legitimate Business Interests, including:
- Customising the web Application to suit Your business requirements;
- Understanding how You interact with Our Website/Services;
- Adapting Our Website/ Services so that they are presented in the most effective manner for You, and as part of Our efforts to keep Our Website/Services, network and information systems secure.
- Conducting analytics to inform Our marketing strategy and to enable Us to enhance and personalise Our communications and the experience We offer to Our users.
- Conducting or assisting research. We may share the information We collect in anonymised and de-identified form with researchers who help Us to improve the Website/Service’s learning tools.
- Marketing. We may send You updates and information about Our new products and services, upcoming events or other promotions or news by email or push notification. Where required by law, We will only send You marketing information if You consent to Us doing so at the time You provide Us with Your Personal Data. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email We send You or by updating Your user settings. We will continue to contact You via email regarding the provision of our Services that You have purchased and to respond to Your requests4
5. DELETING AND AMENDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.2. We may anonymise, de-identify and/or aggregate the information that We collect (such that it no longer constitutes Personal Data) and use such anonymised, de-identified and/or aggregated data for commercial, statistical and market research purposes, including sharing it with affiliates and business partners.
5.3 If You need to change or correct Your Personal Data You may do so via email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5.4 If You wish to delete Your Personal Data from Our systems, You may unsubscibe via email, please email email@example.com.
6. SHARING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
6.1 Vendors and Service Providers: To assist Us in providing the Services, You Personal Data may be shared with third-party providers of hosting, email communication and customer support services, analytics, marketing, advertising (including Amazon Web Services and Google, both certified to the Privacy Shield). Following Our Instructions, these third parties may Access, process or store Your Personal Data in the course. of performing their duties for Us.
6.2 Business Transfers:If We are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganisation, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of Our assets, or transition of a service to another provider, Your Personal Data and other information may be transferred to Our successor or affiliate as part of that transaction.
6.3 Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or applicable regulation to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Nightball Technologies Limited;
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the Apps, or the public; or
6.4 Protect Nightball Technologies Limited against legal liability. If You give You Us specific, We may permit other users of the Services to see profile information You upload to the Services, including courses, learning scores and users You are following.
7. DATA RETENTION
7.2 as required by law (e.g. for tax, legal, accounting or other purposes).
8. RIGHTS UNDER ENGLISH LAW
8.3 Your Rights under English law: You have the following rights in relation to Your Personal Data:
- Right of Access: If We are Processing Your Personal Data. You can request a copy of that Personal Data by emailing
- Right to Correct: If Your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, You are entitled to ask that We correct or complete it. If We have shared Your Personal Data with third parties as part of Our Legitimate Interest, We will tell them about the correct where possible. If You ask Us in writing, and where possible and lawful to do so, We will also tell You with whom we shared Your Personal Data. so You can contact them directly.
- Right to Delete: You may ask us to erase Your Personal Data in some circumstances. If We shared Your data with others, We will alert them to the need for erasure where possible. If You ask Us, and where possible and lawful to do so, We will also tell You with whom We shared Your Personal Data with so You can contact them directly.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of Your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as where You contest the accuracy of the data or object to Us processing it. We will tell You before We lift any restriction on processing. If We shared Your Personal Data with other, We Will tell them about the restriction where possible. If You ask Us, and where possible and lawful to do so, We will also tell You with whom We shared Your Personal data so You can contact them directly.
- Right to obtain a copy: You have the right to obtain Your Personal Data from Us that You consented to give Us or that was provided to Us as necassary in connection with Our contract with Yo. We will give You Your Personal Data in a structured, commonley used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to Object: You may ask Us at any time to stop processing Your Personal Data, and We will do so:
(a) if We are relying on a Legitimate interest to process Your Personal data –unless We demonstrate compelling legitimate ground for the process; or
(b) if We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Right related to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decision used solely on automated processing. ofYour Persona Data, including profiling, unless this is necessary in relation to a contract between You and Us or You provide Your explicit consent to this use .
- Right to withdraw consent: If We rely on Your consent to process Your Personal Data, You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, but this will not affect any processing of Your Personal Data that has already taken place.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority:Igf You have a concern about Our privacy practices, including the way We handled Your Personal Data, You can report it to the data protection authority that is authorised to hear those concerns.
9. PUBLICLY POSTED INFORMATION
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We take reasonable administrative and technical steps to protect the Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure. alteration or destruction. However, no method or transmission over the internet is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strive to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
14. CONTACT US